Help us continue our work for the community. You can make a difference, and we thank you for your support!
A Small Gift = Large Impact
Since 2020, the Muslim Advisory Council of Canada has continued to advocate for what is right, fair, and tirelessly work to bridge the gap between Muslims and non-Muslims through understanding and meaningful dialogue. This is incredibly important work, and it is also at times, challenging.
To ensure that we can continue this impactful work, holding others accountable, and filling an important knowledge gap for non-Muslims, we need your support. Because you can make a difference and help the Muslim Advisory Council of Canada make an immediate difference, as we have – by the Grace of God – been able to do so far.
You can support this important work today.
Your support will immediately make an impact. Previous work by the Muslim Advisory Council of Canada includes:
- Advising the Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ) to retract and apologize for the publishing of an Islamophobic article.
- Taking part in the National Action Plan to End Gender-Based Violence
- Developing a policy report for anti-Islamophobia through community consultation which is driving our advocacy for the introduction of anti-hate legislation in Canada.
- Partnering and collaborating with key groups, including McMaster Children’s Hospital Anti-Racism Coalition, Halton District School Board, Halton Regional Police Services and more to ensure an equitable society in a multitude of sectors.
- Launching key petitions that oppose discriminatory laws, including Quebec’s Bill 21, ensuring our elected officials hear the communities voice.
- Continual engagement with elected officials at local, provincial and federal levels
Follow us on Social Media!